Marley sent me some interview questions. I can't wait to answer them! Marley's questions are in red.
1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? What a great question! I think I would pick somewhere with snow. We don't get much, if any, snow in Texas. Maybe Iceland. That sounds like a good, cold place!
2. If you could eat one people food item every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? This one is easy. Bananas!! I love them. Whenever Dad is eating a bananas, I try to look as cute as I can possibly look in the hopes that he will give me a luscious bite of banana. Unfortunately, Dad and Mom have this stupid idea that if they give us food while they are eating, then we will beg for food every time they eat. So we only get banana when Mom cuts it up especially for us. Where do humans get these ideas?
3. If you were a super hero, what would your name be, and what powers would you have? I would be SUPER SILLY STEVE, or S-cubed for short. My power would be to bring laughter to all I encounter. I like to be goofy, so this power would be right up my alley. Here is a good SUPER SILLY STEVE picture. 4. Getting dressed up by a human: cool or lame? It depends. If it's actual clothes, then it's lame. But sometimes Mom makes us wear bandannas and that's not so bad because it usually means we are going some place cool and when we wear bandannas, people always think we are extra awesome, so we get lots of attention and pets. I'm cool with that.
5. What is your favorite pastime?
It's a toss up between eating and chewing on my Kong. I love both a lot.
Now, if you want me to interview you, you can abide by these rules.
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying, 'interview me.'
2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.