Mango wrote in with a problem. As always, here at Dr. Steve's Cure-All Clinic, we are ready and willing to help. Here's Mango's problem:
"Can you help me on how to get more hoomans food instead of boring tasteless kibbles?"
Mango's problem is one that is near and dear to my heart. Don't get me wrong, I love kibble, but I also think I would love to eat a lot of the stuff that my parents eat but do not share. To help Mango out, I have written a prescription requiring him to have lots of good food. I'm still a bit worried that his humans won't feed him what he wants, so I added a bit at the bottom stating that Mango has food allergies. I'm pretty sure this will do the trick. Mango's "food allergies" prevent him from eating any kibble. In fact, he's allergic to kibble, but not to anything human related. I'm pretty sure that his humans will abide by this medical diagnosis.
In other news, we are really behind on awards. Huffle has given us two awards:The first award states that we have to post this information:
Questions & Your Answers:
- The person who tagged you: Huffle Mawson
- His/her site’s title and url: Huffle Mawson, Explorer Cat http://hufflemawson.blogspot.com/
- Date when you were tagged: May 11, 2009
- Persons you tagged: anyone who hasn't received this. (Oh sure, that's lame, but I'm a doctor. Don't argue with me.)
- Meeting really cool pups and cats from all over the world.
- Sometimes meeting them in real life (like we met Huffle's humans and Mom met the OP Pack but didn't take us)
- Sharing our adventures with the world
- Learning more about other breeds of dogs
- Helping dogs in need, through blogathon or sponsoring other dogs doing events